[USML Announce] Thoughts on who will sign when and where ...?

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 11:14:47 EST 2019

 Full agreement on Machado, but I think we'll have Harper here in town by the end of the month. Huge city/market, dueling billboards all over town with his buddy and new rival Kris, and the ability to DH every Sunday afternoon might be an offer he can't refuse.
Beyond that I see Keuchel in San Diego, Moose back in Milwaukee, Realmuto in Houston (bye-bye Kyle Tucker) and Marwin somewhere in the NL (though I could see him with the Angels too).