[USML Announce] Thoughts on who will sign when and where ...?

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 11:42:50 EST 2019

Re the proposal, this is already covered by the rules.  They would be eligible for the reserve draft.  That's the way it's always worked.  If you're suggesting a rule change, then go ahead and yes it up for the 2020 season. Mark Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

And my prediction: at way less $$$ than they are seeking.  Last year, JD Martinez signed in mid-Feb. for reference.

Proposal:  if they are unsigned by March 15, they should either be (1) eligible for the auction or (2) ineligible for rotation draft.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 312 853 6097
mblocker at sidley.com