[USML Announce] Thoughts on who will sign when and where ...?

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 11:45:23 EST 2019

Re the auction, that's bullshit.  We have a rule, and we're not going to change it in the off-season just because that would be more convenient for some folks.  I was very conscious of finishing 5th last year, and I'm not going to get screwed.MarkSent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at hwhlegal.com> Date: 2/5/19  10:30 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Thoughts on who will sign when and where ...?

First, I don’t think they’ll be unsigned by March 15th, but I would agree that they should be eligible for the auction with the express understanding
 that if they sign in the other league they must be dropped.

As for where they land, I say Machado in Philadelphia and Harper in Washington.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060