[USML Announce] Calamari Retention Roster

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 13:11:15 EST 2020

 After a quick look at the Constitution, it seems a tiny bit more nuanced.
-- Jim cannot protect McKay as a bean because he once activated him-- he could be picked as a Y0 by any league team this year, but ...-- that owner could not protect him as a bean for 2021 because Jim had once activated him
Doubtful that would happen, but could if McKay gets hurt or otherwise doesn't lose rookie status this year.
Regarding Kerber's questions: Baseball Reference says McKay still has 2020 rookie status, and they use the same criteria we do, right?