[USML Announce] Waivers and FAAB $$

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 09:38:25 EDT 2004

I'm pretty sure I also wrote some messages in favor of allowing FAAB recovery for waived players who sign with the NL .  I was another owner who lost a player to the NL via waiver last year without receiving compensation.   However, I also agree that we never formalized a rule change.  I would vote in favor if someone formally submits to the league.