[USML Announce] A Plea For An Orderly Process

Robbins, Richard rrobbins at Sidley.com
Tue Feb 3 13:57:07 EST 2004

Mark Blocker is in the process of gathering proposals.

When that is done, he will circulate a single message asking us to vote on
all proposals.

Obviously people should feel free to comment as they like, but we need to
handle these matters in an orderly fashion.

Andy -- please prepare precise text to match your proposal.  That way, if
it's adopted, the changes to our constitution will be easy to drop in.

As it stands, I believe that we have two competing proposals to handle the
ability to create synthetic asterisk players.  I've not heard anyone object
to the concept so I think it is safe to assume that we will deal with this
problem -- one way or the other.

-- Rich

Richard E. Robbins
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois  60603
t> 312.853.4346
f> 312.853.7036
RRobbins at sidley.com

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
02/03/2004, 12:56:57 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.