[USML Announce] USML Rules Voting

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 08:59:05 EST 2004

Gang --

  There are by my count a total of five rule proposals.  Three of the rules
proposals suggest a fix for the same problem (the "creation" of asterisk
players) and the other two proposals are free-standing.  In order to permit
meaningful voting, I believe you should vote for only ONE of the three "creation" fix
proposals, and then yes or no on the remainder.  In short form, the rules
proposals are as follows:

1.  Permit trading of FAAB Dollars

2.  Count statistics of players traded to the NL

3.  Creation fix proposals

   a.  E-bay bidding proposal

   b.  Skinny FAAB proposal (reduction of FAAB budgets to $20)

   c.  Players acquired throug FAAB cannot be asterisk players

  Please submit vote by February 10; feel free to make comments on the
proposals either in your vote or separately, but make sure your vote is clear.

  Thanks.