[USML Announce] 7-04 USML Moves

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 14:37:15 EDT 2004

Actually, that was Barrett.

But since I'm in a magnanimous mood, I'm going to admit defeat on this one.  The Republicans, by contrast, have been models of consistency.  Take, for example, our reasons for being in Iraq.  It's the 9-11 connection.  Oh no, wait--it's the weapons of mass destruction.  No, actually, we're liberating the Iraqi people (and they love us for it).  Whatever it is, darn it, that's our story and we're sticking to it.

Mark