[USML Announce] PIPPIN'S PROJECTIONS ARE BACK!

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 12:29:34 EST 2004

Greetings;
     Whoa!  Pay no attention to that dog behind the curtain!  You're going to
make me a marked man, Pip.  It's still too early to be sure, but at this
point the Hoosier Daddies appear to have 3, probably 4 dead spots on the roster.  And every one of the H.D.s that you mentioned (except Hudson) are high risk fellows.
     I appreciate the vote of confidence, but Mr. Winick has a helluva team.  Can we get this season started already?
     Rick
p.s.  I'm not as brave as Pippen, so once I can view the league's reserve rosters and we get rolling, I might have a few lame observations/predictions of my own!