[USML Announce] PIPPIN'S PROJECTIONS ARE BACK!

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 21 13:40:36 EST 2004

Hey Rick,

Here is a page with what I think the rosters are.  I've probably recorded a
few things wrong here or there, but I'm happy to share it with you (and
everyone else) if it will encourage you to comment on the draft and rosters
generally.

-- Rich