[USML Announce] Billy Butler

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 20:26:04 EDT 2005

Greetings;
     Hey Mark B., I was supposed to be in Frederick, MD this week myself.  We (USDA) have a training facility there and I was able to talk my colleague into going in my stead.  But I do have a good memory of the stadium where the Keys play - about 10 years ago, some USDA buddies and I sauntered over to the field (it was off-season, October) and were pitching BP to each other and lo and behold, I socked one over the right field fence, about 345 ft. if I remember correctly (full disclosure - it was an aluminum bat).  I did not have to eat a bug.
       Enjoy the crabcakes!
    Rick