[USML Announce] Red Hots Rearrange Deck Chairs, But Can Angries Afford to Putz Around?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:01:53 EDT 2006

The Red Hots' latest chess move --an effort to insure against the lost
services of Huston We Have A Problem Street by procuring Justin
Duscherererer-- does not impress fantasy impresario Jeff Winick.  "Street's
true back up is Kiko Calero," he fumed.  "And this deal may be too little,
too late.  Small moves don't make a Big Picture.  And I'm a Big Picture
guy, as any other Brandon Wood fan knows..."

The Question now becomes: will the Red Hots' chief duellists, the Hostile
Boys, make a counter-move to insure against the slumping closer Every day
Eddie Guardardon't?  "I don't know what I can do at this point," mused
Douglas Shabelman.  "I need both R. Soriano and J.J. Putz, but they're both
on the Riptorns and I have nothing left to trade.  Why oh why didn't I make
a better push for Foulke...heck, I'd even take Craig Hansen at this
point..."

"Doug's problem is emblematic of youthful indiscretion," opined Winick.  "I
tell these young roto lads, don't fire all your bullets in April.  Time is a
healer, yes, but as any Chrissie Hynde fan can tell you. Time's also the
great Avenger...as I'm sure the Klein Nine soon shall discover.  That is
all.  Time to go look for those blasted Maury Povich sex tapes.  I could
have told Connie Chung he was a loose cannon...."