[USML Announce] Sizemore Is Everything: Injury Rips Buns Off Red Hots

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jun 15 12:48:38 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/15/2006 11:07:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bljansen at gmail.com writes:

This is a story of a man named Grady, a disabled man, a man with a  strained
oblique and you jocks in the group (and I don't include golfers,  please) know
how devastating this can be.

You'll all be pleased to know that whatever was ailing Mr. Sizemore seems  to
have cleared up (at least temporarily).  He's leading off for the  Indians as
we speak.

Rich, if I were you, I'd move him quickly before anyone learns about this
soreness in his obliques.  It could really diminish his trade value.