[USML Announce] Sizemore Is Everything: Injury Rips Buns Off RedHots

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Jun 15 13:08:58 EDT 2006

What are you talking about?
-----Original Message-----
From: "Brad Jansen" <bljansen at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:06:22
To:"USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: [USML Announce] Sizemore Is Everything: Injury Rips Buns Off Red
	Hots

This is a story of a man named Grady, a disabled man, a man with a strained oblique and you jocks in the group (and I don't include golfers, please) know how devastating this can be.
?
Jeff Winick has just weighed in on this latebreaking news: "The Hots could handle life without Tyler Walker, but losing Grady Sizemore until July '07 kills them this year as well as next. It appears that the Hots now will vigorously pursue Jim Thome, unless theythink Sheffield and Matsui can help them come September--but that will be too little, too late.? This is potentially earthshaking and I recommend selling shares of Moringstar before word gets out about Rich's well-being. Details will follow...."? _______________________________________________
announce mailing list
announce at usml.net