[USML Announce] DUMP This: Jansen Putz Winick Rant In Perspective

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:37:35 EDT 2006

Putz' line to date: 12/13 in save opps; 2.31 ERA; 35 IP--22 H, 6 BB and 47
Ks....does this read like "shaky control" I ask?

Jeff's blurb betrays the Principles of DUMP because he (i) insults the
intelligence of fellow DUMP members, let alone the casual, ill-informed and
ill-advised roto diletantes like Andy Klein and (ii) personally insults me
by thinking that his "analysis" might prompt me to trade away the League's
Best Keeper.

Small wonder he didn't even muster the grace to contribute even a line about
rising KC superstar Ambriox Burgos, who logged save # 11 last night and
continues to strengthen his hold on the Rips' 2007 retention roster.

Now, Jeff, I don't protest my B+ grade--frankly, under my rigorous standards
I would have graded myself lower, but please don't kid us about Putz; all of
us know how good he is and such nonsense of yours only undermines what
little credibility you may have...Jeff, you're no OZ and I'm sure as shit
not your Mariotti.  Do I make myself clear?

Brad Lee