[USML Announce] Bradley the Bedraggles Blusters Anew

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 14:04:14 EDT 2006

Brad Lee,

Is that really the best you can do?  A lame reference to Ozzie and  Mariotti
and wild ramblings about your Putz?

Chew on this:

Putz in 04:    63 IP    9 saves, 4  blown saves, 4.71 era, 24 walks and
surrendered 10 home runs.

Putz in 05     60 IP    1 save, 3 blown  saves, 3.60 era, 23 walks and
surrendered 8 home runs.

Sure....he looks better this year....lots better.  But which stats are  the
anomaly?  Go ahead and keep this LEAGUES BEST KEEPER of  yours.  Believe the
hype.  I'll be there to support you when he comes  crashing back to earth.
That's what friends are for.

But as long as you're drawing a comparison to Ozzie, I may as well point  out
that I'm starting to worry about your fixation on Kochs and  Putzs.  Are you
trying to tell us something?  Should I should trade  you Mr. Fruto?

That is all.

Jeff Winick
In his capacity as an individual member of the USML

P.S.  Now that Rich is no longer at Sidley can we return to calling  our
league by its original and real name, Uncle Sidley's Major League or are we
doomed to hiding behind the acronym forever?