[USML Announce] Bradley the Bedraggles Blusters Anew

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:45:24 EDT 2006

Gee, and this weak argument from the man who taught me all I know about
trend lines, optimal ages, peak performance years, etc...you're right, Jeff.
I should consider trading for or
retaining guys whose performances actually are declining rather than
improving...come to think of it, I did get guys like that, too...