[USML Announce] Bombers-Angries trade - Bombers respond

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon May 29 16:07:56 EDT 2006

Mark, chill out my man...you know we all like to pick on you!!  I thought it
was a very nice trade for you and a good, aggressive move by Shabes. Not
that my opinion counts for much, but I say "Kudos to both sides."
Brad
Sent from my Home Computer with my hand holding something you don't need to
know about (c)

P.S.  Hey, MBB, why yer at it howz about posting the moves of the weak?!