[USML Announce] Bombers-Angries trade - Bombers respond

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Mon May 29 17:43:29 EDT 2006

In a message dated 5/29/2006 2:48:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
MBBlocker at aol.com writes:

Wow.  Not the reaction I expected at all.  At this point,  either the
criticism must be unfair, suggesting that maybe I am in the wrong  place, or I just
no longer know how to play the game in our league, in which  case I am probably
in the wrong place as well.  Either way, I seem to be  in the wrong place,
and it all seems like a lot less fun than it was in the  past.

  -- Mark B.

Take it as a compliment.  What are any of the  contenders going to say--"Oh,
goodie, Shabes is going to kick my butt  now"?  Or the non-contenders--"I'm so
glad that Blocker's retention roster  has actual major league players, unlike
the magic beans I accumulated"?   Think of yourself as the new A. J.
Pierzynski of the USML.

You'll know you've really done it right when you hear anguished  howls of
outrage and calls for legislation to prevent similar shenanigans in the  future.
You're not quite there yet--but I'm willing to help you get  there.

Mark

P.S.  Now that we've all commented on the trade, how about last  week's
transactions?