[USML Announce] one change

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Apr 4 08:12:19 EDT 2007

2B.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Doug Shabelman
	Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:02 AM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: RE: [USML Announce] one change

	2B

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of rickgam at comcast.net
	Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:19 AM
	To: USML Announcements

	Greetings;
	     I vote for 2A.
	  Rick

		From: "JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS" <jfruit1 at bloomberg.net>

		> I also vote for 2B....jf

Sidley Austin LLP mail server made the following annotations on 04/04/07, 08:11:07:
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service.  In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

immediately.