[USML Announce] Winick's Damon Dreams Get Double-Downed

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 08:28:25 EDT 2007

Dear Brad Lee:

My simple one-sentence rule proposal failed.  So stop whining already.
It's unbecoming of a dignified fellow such as yourself.

And what's stopping you from trading, anyway?  I'm sure that you have
plenty of offers on the table for that Gordon guy who occassionally
pinch-hits for Ryan Shealy.

Your Friend,

Andy