[USML Announce] USML - Last week's move corrections and future instructions

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 22:59:10 EDT 2007

Gang:

  I have now corrected all of the FAAB bidding from last week.   Buddha's
FAAB bids were not processed for some reason, and so we had to factor  those in
retroactively.  As a result of those bids, the following players  were acquired:

GOP:  K. Loe (7)
K9:  J. Karstens (5)

The remainder of the FAAB bids were properly processed.

  In past years I would circulate a league-wide e-mail each week  showing the
failed bids.  I will not be doing that this year because the  failed bids
show up right on the "evaluator" page.

  Finally, with respect to future moves, please continue to submit all  of
your moves (FAAB and activate/reserves) to usmltrans for verification  purposes.
 If everything goes smoothly this week, we will discontinue the  need to
submit any regular roster moves; when all is working well, the only  moves that
will need to be submitted to usmltrans will be FAAB bids.

  Thanks for your patience.