[USML Announce] Putz is Fine - Rocco's Hurting

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:57:21 EDT 2007

Andy:
  Since when did you become a politician? My comments reflect an accurate
reading of the Constitution, irrespective of "what we did." There is no
inconsistency in the Constitution about what is to be done with players on
our reserve lists come draft day. Leave it to Jeffrey to stir a hornet's
nest when there really is no controversy on this issue.
  And with respect to Rocco B, I think Jeffrey better ratchet down the lad's
projected SBs a bit....That is so all,
BLJ