[USML Announce] Serious Rule Change Proposal

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:00:07 EDT 2007

Andy!
  Not casting aspersions? Wha?!  Read what you wrote:

I suppose one could look at the way the league handles minor leaguers as
a strategic element of the game.  But, to me, trading a 19-year old
prospect for a $40 player in April doesn't strike me as particularly
strategic or challenging.

If that ain't casting aspersions, then I'm no League Ass Wipe, my friend.
Don't make me stick up for Jeffrey, please, but that statement sure doesn't
"suggest" the deal "made perfect sense under our current rules...."   You've
been interpreting too many constitutions, I guess....and, really, it
certainly is OK, if not appropriate, to cast aspersions on Jeffrey.

Regards and regardless,
BLJ