[USML Announce] As Brad Jansen

Andrew Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 05:56:23 EST 2011

Brad,

I'm hope continue to use your furlough days for our benefit.  In that
spirit, I am requesting that you re-start your roto advice column, "Ask
Brad Jansen."  I have submitted the first inquiry below.

<<
Dear Brad Jansen,

Thank you for sharing the USML retention rosters.  I noticed the Jeff
Winick has some nice young keepers - guys like Matusz and Snider - as
well as some highly-regarded beans, such as Montgomery and Scheppers.
Meanwhile, Mark Blocker has crap.  How did that happen?  Didn't Blocker
make a deadline "dump" trade last year to help Winick win the title?
Doesn't that mean that Blocker should have better keepers than Winick?

Sincerely,

Confused in Indiana
<<