[USML Announce] Did Blocker Bomb On Deal With Berliners?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:53:02 EST 2011

Dear CII (and please, dear readers, try a more clever name):

   First, it's not particularly prudent or polite to "call out"
another owner on his deals.

   But what the hell, it's Blocker we're talking about, so why not?

   I believe, CII, that when M-Double B "dumped" to the Berliners he
figured he already had   keepers better than the likes of Matusz,
Snider, et al., so why bother demanding anyone other than Wieters?
Please don't denigrate such kind actions. And put yourself in Brother
Blocker's sandals, don his robes and ask yourself: wouldn't you rather
have the likes Hochevar, Bergesen, Duensing, Sweeney instead?  Well,
perhaps not. But frankly, one could say (could, I say, for I do not
propose to engage in this debate) that Brother Blocker's keepers are
not better than anyone's...so to compare his only to the Berliners is
a bit unfair.

   Next question, please!

Regards,
Brad the Answer Bard