[USML Announce] Where There's A Will...

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:19:59 EDT 2012

Brother Jeffrey:
     I must take issue with your comments that I have highlighted in blood
red below.
    To wit: as any of you following the Youkilis controversy must know,
young Will Middlebrooks is tearing it up in Triple-A and is quite ready to
assume the position at Hot Corner next year because there is no way the
Bosox will exercise that expensive option; perhaps Youk will negotiate
different terms, but my money ($1, to be exact) is on Middlebrooks. KR will
confirm that I commented on his acquisition at the auction as I had
targeted him early for my prospecting goals.
    Bundy by all accounts will soar through the minors on the wings of his
magical talent and clearly has no one (certainly not Matusz) blocking his
ascent no later than next year.
     Both players are estimable talents and I shall readily defend them and
my honor, in no particular order I might add.

--Brother Brad Lee