[USML Announce] USML Week In Review

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:01:11 EDT 2013

Dear Brother Jeffrey:
  I am hurt at the way you mock my hard work to present a nuanced  and
balanced review of the prior week's results. I am terminating your
subscription.
--Brad

P.S. I may also add that the words Riptorns and Fair Trade are darn pretty
near synonymous. In the past several weeks I have struck deals with the
Nukes, Hoosier Daddies, Klein Nine and AFV, to name but a handful.
Finishing first does not matter to me so much as a firm handshake, good eye
contact and a willingness to be objective and treat others as equals.
Perhaps you'd like to enroll in my Fair Trade Workshop that I am developing
for implementation this off-season--does your firm provide tuition
reimbursement?