April 7 It Is!! A Good Friday, Then A Great Saturday, Especially if I Get to Sit Next to Jeff Winick!

USML Forums Forums Brad Being Brad April 7 It Is!! A Good Friday, Then A Great Saturday, Especially if I Get to Sit Next to Jeff Winick!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Brad Jansen
      Participant

Awright, awright awright….gentlemen, start your rosters!!  We are drafting after the season starts, the way the roto gods want us, so none of this nonsense about drafting prospects aka magic beans off 40-man rosters. We’re gonna draft real major leaguers with real talent and real quantifiable skills!  Fewer players, higher inflation…. I’m so psyched!

Now: what time and where? And does this early notice allow Shabes enough time to ensure he has bland meals the week before?

Are we through listening to Andy so we can proceed to use a new stat service? If so, can someone tell me if there are any prospects left to acquire? My goal is to retain 12 minor leaguers.  I have 6 solids and 3 maybes, so I definitely could use some more.  Help me reach my goal!

To 2008 and Beyond!
      Brad “Buzz” Jansen

P.S. I froze my Gordon this morning waiting for a bookstore to open so I could buy Jeffrey’s fantasy baseball mag…no luck!  JEFF: What is the name of this publication, what is its release date, and does it come in plain brown wrapping?!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.