The Guide to The Winick Fantasy Baseball Guide-2011: We Read It, So You Don’t Have To….

USML Forums Forums Brad Being Brad The Guide to The Winick Fantasy Baseball Guide-2011: We Read It, So You Don’t Have To….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Brad Jansen
      Participant

Well, gang, it’s in the bookstores (for those who still visit them), costs $7.99. After all these years, I’m done commenting on Jeffrey’s pixalated image.

The good news is that thanks to Jeffrey’s mindnumbing professional success, he can delegate much of his lawyer work to associates and underlings, thus freeing up valuable time to focus on fantasy baseball analysis. That’s reflected in his contributions to The Guide.

Jeffrey’s fingerprints and quotes are all over this 160-page publication (and my favorite article happens to appear on that last page), and it’s obvious from a small sample size that Jeffrey added significant analytical value to The Guide.

For your benefit, here are some of The Nuggets of Jeffrey:

* “He’s a professional hitter.”

*  “His party-hearty ways may make him just another great arm gone to waste.”

*   “He is as good as advertised–so far.”

*    “The only question is health.”

*    “Grab him.”

*    “Avoid.”

It’s clear from these  tidbits why Jeffrey ranks as one of our Nation’s top sabermetricians (since 1990) and averages better than one victory per year. He doesn’t share anything with his competition.

Anyway, my reserve roster is set. When are these due?

–Brad

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.