Future Klein Nine FAAB Pick

USML Forums Forums Not For Emily Future Klein Nine FAAB Pick

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Kerber
      Participant

Josh Hamilton, who has been suspended since spring 2003 for repeated violations of the drug policy, will be allowed to participate in the Rays’ extended spring training program for the next 10 or so days.

It’s a temporary reinstatement. At the end of Hamilton’s stint in extended spring training, officials are expected to decide if he will be allowed to continue playing. If so, he would likely join a club in the low minors.

Andy Klein
      Participant

Forget Josh Hamilton. I’m going to break the bank on this one!!

<< Juan Gonzalez agreed to terms on a deal Thursday to play for the Long Island Ducks of the independent Atlantic League. Gonzalez is expected to join the Ducks on Saturday. If all goes well, perhaps he'll join a major league team for the final three months of the season. Jun. 1 - 11:39 pm et << -Andy

Brad Jansen
        Participant

Just let me know if you will be waiving Craig Hansen to free up a roster
        spot…

Richard Robbins
      Keymaster

Speaking of players not to be found on Emily’s former team (the league historian and resident law school dean can explain), I understand that the drunk woman driving Sauerback’s car who was found hiding in the bushes with the Indians pitcher was not his wife. Scandalous. Simply scandalous. Rhonda does not approve.

Andy Klein
      Participant

Emily, of course, would have waived Sauerback immediately based on his bad character.

Another matter of league history is our long tradition of arguing about who got the best of trades and then waiting for the Roto Gods to weigh in. I believe that Dealin’ Doug may have angered our friends on baseball’s Mount Olympus.

<< Mariano Rivera experienced spasms in his lower back while putting his shoes on before batting practice, and the Yankees may be without their closer for a couple of days. "When it happened, I couldn't believe it," Rivera said. "I thought it was a little thing, then all of a sudden, I couldn't move my legs." << -Andy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.